Sunday, March 14, 2010

Here it is.........

So....thought I would start my own photography/personal blog where I add photo's and talk about my personal life..which may be on the rather boring side, but it would be nice to get some feed back on some of my Photo's!

I have always enjoyed photography, even when I was younger my dad had a Canon SLR, and I remember messing around with it, but didn't take many pictures as film and processing was expensive. When Jr. High came around the photography part of industrial arts was one of my favorite classes, using a full manual camera with film, then processing your film, and then into pictures was amazing! I wouldn't buy my own SLR until 10 years later, and bought my first Digital Single Lens Reflex 4 years ago!

Now it is time to take my Hobby to the next level, maybe make money at something I like to do. I know I still have lots to learn, but you have to start somewhere, and this is the beginning.....

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, can't wait to see what you do with this talent of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete